Friday, June 16, 2023

In The Zone Training -40 days of intense training for your mind/body/soul




In The Zone Training by Coach J (ITZ)

I coach my clients to reset their daily life patterns.  I develop with the clients a workout regime that includes an eating, and positive affirmation plan. The program reduces high blood pressure.  Lowers liver enzymes to normal rates.  It also increases moments of peace and serenity.  I tried the program, and all of these claims were proven true. Go to johnjohnson@projectuplift39 on Youtube, to see the program in action.

It is time to tighten up especially if you are older and gained a significant amount of weight.  I lost 25 pounds in 40 days. I have a ton of energy and look like my playing days.  This program is no brainer contact me soon.

One Love,

Coach J



No comments:

Post a Comment